Duke Realty, one of the largest commercial real estate companies in the United States with industrial properties in 19 major U.S. cities, has an opportunity for a Property Manager to join our team in our rapidly growing New Jersey office. Candidates must be attracted to a fast-paced environment where responsiveness and customer service are highly valued. A predisposition towards teamwork and personal responsibility will be critical to a candidate’s success, and an aptitude to analyze operational and financial data. This position will be responsible for approximately 9 million square feet of industrial/logistic portfolio in the New Jersey market. The selected candidate will also be responsible for, but not be limited to, the following:
- · The coordination and implementation of portfolio specific tenant outreach programs.
- · Develop and maintain working relationships with tenants and decision makers.
- · Actively support and implement the Complete Customer Satisfaction program.
- · Coordinate and assure resolution to tenant issues.
- · Create and develop property level budgets for each property in respective portfolio
- · Regularly review receivable reports and take action when necessary.
- · Work with Regional VP of Asset Management and VP of Leasing and Development to coordinate and implement asset plans for each property in respective portfolio.
- · Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
- · Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in commercial real estate property management. Experience in Industrial property management strongly desired.
- · Experience in the analysis of operational and financial data.
- · Possess strong initiative and effective organizational skills.
- · Ability to establish and maintain rapport with business community and interact with various levels of professionals.
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- · Previous experience managing a team desired.
- · Yardi experience desired.
- · Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related area of study required.
- · Vaccinated for Covid-19 or possess a waiver of medical or sincere religious belief.
We offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunity as well as comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) and a wellness program. Please apply online at www.dukereaty.com/careers (click on Property Manager-NJ) or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duke Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities