Busy Central NJ Office requires an Administrative Assistant for their Property Management Team. This entry level position will support the Property Management Department by performing various Customer Service, Administrative and Accounting functions. The goals are to facilitate tasks so that strong, long-term relationships with tenants and vendors are created and maintained. This enables the team to provide the highest level of service to our tenants, ensuring their long-term occupancy.
- • Accounts Payable processing, analyze invoices for accuracy, code to G/L account and Post in Accounting Program.
- • Answer telephones, make copies, and distribute incoming mail.
- • Quickly address Maintenance Service Requests from tenants, using facility management software.
- • Follow up on a timely basis if unable to respond to tenants on all matters.
- • Research Accounting System to resolve vendor and payment disputes.
- • Maintain and organize files and database.
- • Ensure Insurance compliance for tenants and contractors.
- • Correspondence and letter/email writing.
- • Excellent verbal and written communications.
- • Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and the ability to learn new programs.
- • Able to work independently and effectively as part of a team.
- • Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
- • Familiar with MRI accounting programs helpful.
- • High school degree required. Some higher education preferred.
- • A minimum of 3 years of administrative experience required.
- • Commercial Property Management or Facility Administration experience desired.
Compensation package includes medical, dental, PTO and 401(k) Savings Plan